TERMS & CONDITIONS
Any use by you of the website is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement. We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility periodically to review this page for updates to these Terms & Conditions, which shall come into effect once posted. Your continued use of the Site will be deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement.
This Site is intended for use by you only if you are of legal age and meet other requirements as per local laws to purchase alcohol in your country of residence and in the country from which you are accessing the Site. If you do not fall within this category, you may be in breach of laws or regulations applicable in your country of residence or in your country of access and you should leave the Site immediately.
This Site is made available by The Cellars and its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies and any of their related businesses are referred to in these Terms & Conditions as “we”, “us” or “our”.
If you do not accept these Terms & Conditions please leave the Site now.
Your access to and use of software and other materials on, or through, this Web Site is solely at your own risk. We make no warranty whatsoever about the reliability, stability or virus free nature of such software.
Neither The Cellars , nor any of its employees, nor its affiliated companies, nor any of their employees, make any warranty, express or implied, or assume any legal liability (to the extent permitted by law) or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on or provided indirectly through this site. All information is provided ‘AS IS’ without warranty of any kind. We hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products and services contained in this web site including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall The Cellars nor any of its affiliated companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, whether based on breach of contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, arising from access to, use of, or reliance upon information contained in or provided indirectly through this site. Such information may be changed The Cellars at any time.
Nothing in this limitation of liability shall exclude liabilities not permitted to be excluded by applicable law. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us
As a condition of use of this Web Site, you agree to indemnify us from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including attorney’s fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting from your use of this Web Site, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Links to 3rd party websites
This Web Site may contain links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on such third-party sites. Third party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us. You assume sole responsibility for use of third party links and pointers.
Modification of Terms
We may change these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Changed terms will become effective once posted on the Web Site, and will not have any retrospective effect on existing contractual arrangements made through this Web Site. Your continued use of this Web Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
Limitations of Use
• You agree to not abuse the Web Site. “Abuse” includes, without limitation, using the Web Site to.
• Defame, harass, stalk, threaten, abuse or otherwise violate others’ rights as defined by applicable law.
• Harm or interfere with the operation of others’ computers and software in any respect, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting corrupt files or computer viruses.
• Violate applicable intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights, including, without limitation, by uploading, downloading or transmitting materials or software.
• Omit or misrepresent the origin of, or rights in, any file you download or upload, including, without limitation, by omitting proprietary language, author identifications, or notices of patent, copyright or trademark.
• Transmit, post, or otherwise disclose trade secrets, or other confidential or protected proprietary material or information. Download or upload files that are unlawful to distribute through the Web Site.
• Transmit any information or software obtained through the Web Site, or copy, create, display, distribute, license, perform, publish, recreate, reproduce, sell, or transfer works deriving from the Web Site.
• Cause an excessively large load on the infrastructure of the Web Site.
• Falsely use a password or personal identification number during logging into the Web Site, or misrepresent one’s identity or authority to act on behalf of another.
• Violate this Agreement in any other manner.
Copyright and Trademark notice
All content of this Web Site is Copyright © The Cellars 2015. All rights reserved.
This Site is for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this Web Site. The Cellars referenced herein are our service marks or registered service marks. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Images, trademarks and brands displayed on this website are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the written permission of their respective owner(s).
The Cellars may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
The Cellars endorses responsible and moderate drinking.